Why Stable 26 Cut Resistant?
The perfect combination of science, comfort, and style.
Designed with our patented silicone technology and level 5 cut resistant Superfabric - to create the most innovative and protective performance hockey socks on the market!
Cut Resistant SuperFabric
- Level 5 SuperFabric® technology is applied in targeted areas to maintain overall comfort and flexibility
- Protective armor provides a durable barrier from abrasions, slashes, and scrapes
- Fabric-like flexibility allows the foot and leg enhanced breathability and circulation
- Spandex and Naturexx blend enhance moisture wickening and quick drying features
Stable 26 Technology
- Silicone inserts in anatomically targeted areas improves the stability of the rear foot for a better fit, improved comfort and performance
- Enhances connection between foot and skates
- Better edge control and quicker transitions
- Reduces risk of injury
- Sock – Breathable ergonomic nylon
- SuperFabric – Spandex blend with Naturexx (Dri-fit technology) and epoxy resin guard plates
- Silicone Pads – 2mm and 4mm medial and lateral silicone pads
- Machine Wash
Custom Fit Pack
For extra customization, additional Silicone Pads are available